Welcome to my page!!!! =D

Hope you like the blogs!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Outfits for my interview...WHICH ONE?!

Ok, so tomorrow is my interview and I am SUPER nervous! I dont think I have any clothes to wear that look nice enough, even though its just at the Sarasota mall. Here are some outfits I have that I thought might work.. First I just picked a few colored polo's and either black or tan pants, depending on the shirt thats picked.


















Next I thought a cute sweater dress with leggings would be very cute, but is it dressy enough for an interview? And it is a little hot for a sweater dress but dont rule it out just yet! (I have black and white leggings but I could only find the white for the pictures)


















Next I figured this dress with a belt, some accessories and black or white leggings would be really cute!


















Lastly I have this shirt and little over jacket but I dont know which pants?

















Oh and dont forget to pick some shoes!!














So should I wear one of these outfits or should I go get a whole new (cheap) outfit? Let me know! thanks! =D

here it is on, Mom...the mirror is dirty from Bella.

2 comments:

  1. well, the sweater dress is too hot, regardless of the color of leggings. i like the last outfit, but not sure what the heels would look like with them. and...i am a bit nervous about you driving all that way to work because your car is old. the sarasota mall is a long way and a lot of traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. black pants, not sure about the over shirt, put it on and take a picture of yourself in the mirror

    ReplyDelete