Welcome to my page!!!! =D

Hope you like the blogs!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Fun Filled Day Today!! =)

Today was surprisingly a good day! It started out with me waking up at 830, taking Bella outside and cleaning my ENTIRE house. Oh no, not just picking up dog toys and putting away dishes, but vacuuming, mopping, cooking, cleaning the oven, doing dishes, and throwing bags and bags of garbage away! Whew! After all that, I thought it looked pretty nice.



























After cleaning my butt off and being really hot and sticky, I decided to take a break and go to the pool! The whole time I was cleaning inside, the sky was so blue! It was gorgeous and I was so excited to take a break and go to the pool. Well, that was not the case when I got to the pool. It felt like there was going to be a hurricane. YIKES!


















After the pool I came back to take a shower and get ready to go to Keiser College for my Fiance's Welcoming Dinner. When I got out of the shower I found my fiance on the floor playing with our dog Bella. Oh I just had to take a picture!














Keiser had amazing food and the best chocolate cupcakes in the world! yumm =) I think I gained about 10 lbs today =) Well Im proud to say that my baby is an official Keiser College Student!!! Way to go baby!!














Since I have a job interview Thursday at 5 pm, and dont have any shoes to wear, we HAD to go to the mall! Charlotte Russe has shoes buy one get one for $10 so who would pass that by? NOT ME! =D Love the new shoes I got!
 







 








Today was a good day =)

2 comments:

  1. lol that sounds like my life every day. Only add to it trying to raise a toddler....

    ReplyDelete
  2. the house looks great! feels good when everything is clean and done. glad you had a good day, looking forward to keeping up with you on here...lots of love, mom

    ReplyDelete