Welcome to my page!!!! =D

Hope you like the blogs!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun Filled Friday!!! =D

Today was pretty much considered AHMAZING. =). You will find this funny, but I started out my day by waking up, cleaning a little bit and dancing with my dog. I was in such a good mood for some reason. =) After the first song with her, she decided I was crazy and thought she just wanted to watch me dance.

















After a few minutes of dancing, we both felt like taking a nap. I was pooped from cleaning and dancing!









Later I jumped in the shower to get ready to go to the mall with Angel! It was so much fun! We went to a bunch of stores, but the best part was 7 eleven for slushies!!! (Oh thank Heaven for 7 eleven!!!)
















We even got sour punch straws to put in the slushies. They were SUPER good =D




















When I got home I was surprised by Neil in saying we were going to the Melting Pot for dessert! YUMMMM!!! $16 for all you can eat dessert is not to bad! It was amazing to say the least =)







































Another surprise was going to the beach, although we only stayed for a few minutes because we both were tired. Picture didnt turn out too well!







On our way home we thought we needed to pull an all nighter, so we went and got 2 red box movies! I dont think we will watch the both though.







Today was definitely one of the best days ever =). I LOVE spending time with Neil =)








=)

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you had a great day...i love being able to see all the pictures you put in here...it makes being away from you a little easier...i miss you!

    ReplyDelete